Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Glazing

Options
  • 13-09-2005 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi
    I have recently purchased a new house and all the windows need to be replaced with double glazed ones. The surveyor estimated that it would cost 8000. Anyone got any companies they would recommend ? Im in the lucan area.
    Thanks in advance
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Lemo

We got our front windows replaced recently. I can't remember exactly but it cost around 2.5K.

We used Traditional Conservatories (I'll PM you the number). Price was good (Senator quoted 4K!) and I was very impressed at the installation. The guys put dust sheets everywhere and hoovered up when they were finished. I had expected a fair amount of cleaning up to do but there was little or none.

There are tons of companies out there and the one thing I would recommend is to make sure you have a good reference for whoever you choose. Too many cowboys!

Advertisement