Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laminate Flooring Comparison..

Options
  • 13-09-2005 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

have been shopping around for laminate flooring in anticipation of my house being signed over shortly.

As i'm skint, I will be using this throughout the house (I know some of you would advise against - and understand why - but i'm up to my eyeballs in debt!).

When it comes to shopping around I can do this no problem based on price - but i'm just concerned that I may not be taking into account that one manufacturer may produce a better product than another - in terms of ease of installation and durability of the product.

Is there a comparison to be found anywhere online?
    Are there brands that people can definitely recommend?
    Similarly, are there brands that people can definitely steer me clear of?

Brands i have come across so far include 'Finclick' and 'Speedclick'. I have samples of a few different types - is there anyways i can test them for durability?

Advertisement