Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fraggle Rock DVD - finally

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gotta get my hands on that!!!!

Brilliant! Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

region 1 only!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,024 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I got a fraggle rock dvd last year in HMV - it's cool! There's even a behind the scences feature in it too with all these people holding the fraggles up over their head..so the cameras can see them! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

There seem to be a good few dvds with a few episodes on them out there for cheap enough, but would love to get the complete boxset!

You can buy the Fraggle Rock - Complete First Season together with The Muppet Show - Season One (Special Edition) DVD on Amazon.com for $59.48 (both region 1 though!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

I've just spent the best part of an hour on that site. Some might say it's time wasted, I say its quality :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Do ye remeber the "dirty" rhyme based on the theme song?

"Down in fraggle rock, grab a fraggle by the c**k"

Advertisement