Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Questions..would be very grateful for responses..

Options
  • 12-09-2005 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi I'm just new here and I did my Leaving Certificate Last year. I got Arts in UCC which is what I wanted. I intend on studying: Irish, German, History and An Leann Duchais. I was just wondering if there was anyone outthere who has done this course and/or these subjects and could tell me what studying them is like, what's entailed, etc.
    I'd be really grateful if someone replied :)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Sorry a bit off the beat and track but your gonna be in with my Sis - good luck:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

fsmiler wrote:
    Hi I'm just new here and I did my Leaving Certificate Last year. I got Arts in UCC which is what I wanted. I intend on studying: Irish, German, History and An Leann Duchais. I was just wondering if there was anyone outthere who has done this course and/or these subjects and could tell me what studying them is like, what's entailed, etc.
    I'd be really grateful if someone replied :)

Whats the story there, do you do 4 in BA1, and drop to 2 for BA2 & BA3?

Advertisement