Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aotobahn

Options
  • 12-09-2005 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Remember the halas and bachelor cartoon that had a green man in shades flying around space and meeting all sorts of strange creatures.The soundtrack to it was Kraftwerk's autobahn.I hope to god someone else remembers it cos if I imagined it I reallly am f**ked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

How could anyone not remember Autobahn. RTE once seemed like they were showing it a few hundred times a year. Roger Mainwood animated it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭ek942

I'd love to see it again.Didn't really appreciate it back then.Didn't have the benefits of narcotics I suppose.Also remember Hamilton the musical elephant? Loved that little guy.Still remeber the tune he used to play on his trunk.Oh those were much simpler times.So easily amused.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭telecinesk

Wow, I thought I was alone remembering that cartoon. Have not seen it since 1982/3 ish. Was great and yes RTE showed it. Bet its buried in an archive somewhere....

Advertisement