Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Trash Stories - Warm summer nights... - New Post

Options
  • 11-09-2005 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Banproc.jpg

Here we are again, a new posting has been added:

[colour=#CC00FF]Warm Summer Nights...[/colour]

Pana3.jpg

The lazy summer days are coming to an end, as are the sunny afternoons that kept me away from Euro Trash Stories.
    It’s now about time to leave the beer garden sessions to return to my room and start writing again. It's been quite a
    good summer so far, let’s remember some of the good things we've done during this hot cultural summer.

Includes: Sumu and Wiggle @ Das Spiegeltent, Marky Ramone, Kid Loco etc...

Euro Trash Sounds: This time we listen to an excellent mix by Kid Loco, recorded this past July.

Go read ...and listen @
    > Euro Trash Stories

Discover how inner city - and suburbia - kids are celebrating the cultural year on the banks of the ~~~ River Lee ~~~

Remember, you can also access it through my website
    > Euro Trash Kid<
    through the Trashtalk section.

Enjoy!

The stories already published are:

The June Weekender (A posting in three parts)

The Chalets, bubblegum sexy chancers

Decent Days and (Drunken) Nights

The Republic of Langers

Homegrown

Heay Metal fol eva!!!

Big Wednesday

Sumu Land

EA(s)TER Weekend

Fear and Loathing on St Patrick's

The Rebirth of Soul

The Chalets Night Rockers!!!

Lemon Jelly... Lager Belly!

DJ Deep - I go deep, I go deep, I go deep...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

And?

While I have nothing against blogs, this seems to be nothing more than a cut'n'paste job so you can shout "LOOK AT MY BLOG!"

You have a link in your signiature as it is. It seems to be enough for everyone else on these boards, why not you?

Thread locked. I hope to see no more blog excerpts here. They're already online, for all the world to see.

/me adds this to the charter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement