Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitted bathroom

Options
  • 11-09-2005 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi
    I just bought a new 3 bed terraced house in Tallaght.
    The bathroom is just a small basic one, 8 foot 10 inches by 4 foot 6 inches approx, with bath sink and toilet and just a few tiles over the bath.
    I would like to get a power-shower unit in, as it isnt plumbed for it.
    One option would be to leave the bath there and just fit the power shower unit over it and maybe a glass door over the bath.
    Another option which I would like done, but may be too expensive, would be to remove the bath and put in a full walk-in shower unit.
    I also want to get the bathroom fully tiled.
    Does anybody know how much it would cost to have all of this work done, and also recommend someone or a company that would do a good job at a reasonable price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭heffo9

i can offer you my services as a tiler, i charge €20 sqyd, if you like i could drop out and we could sort out a price.

Advertisement