Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hb thing

Options
  • 11-09-2005 4:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

I was looking for my Italia 90 album , but I didnt found it, but i found this i duno why i had it, theres no fat frogs on it though. tell me if u cant see it and ill take anotda

hb4hq.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 matressking

thats class!
    i have my world cup 90 binder at home. i look at it all the time. golden goals was the best bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Scary! I haven't seen (let alone eaten) a LoopTheLoop, Brunch, Feast or WibblyWobblyWonder in years but just seeing that pix and I can 'taste' them all vividly in my mind right now.

:):(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

HAHA the Mario ice cream, that was horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Cool Bits were lovely. Wish they still had them. And the yellow Calippo too. And Solero was new back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I think they still make Feasts, but I haven't eaten one in ages. I remember I was an avid fan of them, but lost interest when they changed that lovely big slab of chocolate in the middle into a tiny chunk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Loop the Loops have gotten tiny. It's really dissapointing.

Advertisement