Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i m new

Options
  • 10-09-2005 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

sorry about thsi but i m very new here lol and will probably need a lot of help maybe i am doing this wrong ,, would be nice if you all would give me some tips ,, i m irish and living in germany ,,,, sooooo thats it for now ,, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

ok, well, this section isn't complelty suited to what you wanna post about. Try after hours.. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

charming 6969 if you want some information about your status in Germany, or have something to share, e.g. info about getting a job, finding a flat, what's different, what's the same, changing money, opening a bank account, the best way to travel etc., this is your board.

If you want to say hello to boards.ie in general, try After Hours. This is a good site - pick a topic you like, see if you can find it.

Advertisement