Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360

Options
  • 10-09-2005 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Pre order my xbox 360 today yayyyyyy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

pre-ordered since may 30th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i preordered mine too but im still unsure will i actually get it on release...
    no game i want has been 100% comfirmed that it will b there for sale on with the xbox the day its released :(

unless anyway has any info on gears of war?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

ok 2 questions
    1) when the **** is this mofo out

2) i order mine late july/early august what are chances of gettin one on release date i ordered in gamestop dun laoghaire in case u wanna know
    Thnx

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

holding off my preorder for now, going to England for a year soon and will probably be better ordering the machine in a local shop there, rather than here and having to fly back just to get it!
    I just hope the stores don't stop pre-orders in the next few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

The xbox 360 is out on november 25th. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I was in Game on Henry St. yesterday and they said that are not taking any more deposits because they can't guarantee them for the release date.

I personally booked mine a couple of weeks ago in Gamestop on Liffey St.. Does anyone know what sort of number of units have been allocated to Ireland and if I prebook does it mean I will get one on launch day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

The xbox 360 is out on november 25th. :D

That's pay day for me hehehehehe ;)

Ordered mine two weeks ago, can't wait :cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

K-TRIC wrote:
    I was in Game on Henry St. yesterday and they said that are not taking any more deposits because they can't guarantee them for the release date.

I personally booked mine a couple of weeks ago in Gamestop on Liffey St.. Does anyone know what sort of number of units have been allocated to Ireland and if I prebook does it mean I will get one on launch day ?

Nothing solid, but if rumours are to be believed Europe is meant to be getting something crappy like 200,000. Ireland and the UK will get the most of that, but it wouldn't be nearly enough for launch day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ordered mine too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Ordered mine for a years time, when all the bugs and noisy fans are fixed :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

realase confirmed it will be out 2nd december here

http://specialreserve.co.uk/n_3539-news.html?af=ur150905&afset=1

Advertisement