Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini-Kegs (Slightly Urgent)

Options
  • 09-09-2005 7:27pm

Anybody know where to get one of these? One of the 5l kegs with their own "dribble" tap. I know they'er not great but it's for the Novelty affect for a friend's 18th.

I'm in Dublin btw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Lidl/Aldi do good ones. And most decent offys, including Tescos in Santry sell Stella mini-kegs. But you have to put them in the fridge for 24 hours before you use them. Freezer doesn't work because it overcools the gasses or something and you just get pint after pint of foam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I know O'Briens off-license do a 5l mini keg of stella for 27ish euro, not 100% on the price but the one in sandymount definitely always has them in. Would want to be for the novelty value though as the litre price compared to the bottle is very steep.

Advertisement