Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Termights A Little Piece Of History

Options
  • 09-09-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Some of ye guys might remember going to Termights in the 90's in the savoy. Aw fond memorys of underage drinkin, puke and great songs from the days.....mispent youth....Well as the building is being torn down I said 4 the craic id get something from the old klub....

Aw I thought i was going to be one of the only termighters from the old savoy to take a little token from the past but I was wrong!!! Strange as it seems a guy I know whom works on the site said people have been comin in over the past few weeks lookin for any thing thats going!!! u know from the bar like stools etc.

I got a Moosehead beer pic I was happy with that.Just wonderin anyone else out there got anything interesting from the old Termights?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

I wouldn't mind getting a chipping from one of the wall-paintings they had there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

Termights was once good, with good music and patrons, but became a shlthole just because of the underage idiots puking all over the place

glad you have fond memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭hailtothechimp

Well I actually remember going to Termight's when it started out in Cruise's Hotel Ballroom! That's going back a while...

Have some very fond memories of nights there, in the Savoy, and in the Theatre Royal too. You could cut the angst with a knife.

As for it being ruined by puking underage types...well I can't criticise, as I was a puking underage type myself once. Ah memories...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Damn never even thought about doing something like that.
    I thought they would have emptied the place first before knocking it.

I do know there was a lot of interest in the contents of
    the Vintage Club/Quins when it closed down a few weeks back.
    Dunno what they are going doing with it though.

~B

Advertisement