Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blast Corps question

Options
  • 09-09-2005 1:08pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,971 CMod ✭✭✭✭

And no, it isn't how to pronounce the title.

I got this game second hand so it was just the cartridge, no manual. I want to know how to delete all the saved data on the cartridge. All the levels are open up and the previous owners records are on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

I think you have to press and hold start while turning on the console, or something stupid and obscure like that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,971 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

That brings back memories...

Ph33r teh J-Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Great game , music in it was excellent.

Ahh for a GC update.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I was wondering that too. It made very little sense with the whole game already completed and no manual.

• Advertisement
Advertisement