Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing of Pronorm Kitchens

Options
  • 09-09-2005 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

does anybody know what price Pronorm kitchens are? I have one in a new apartment, and I'm getting a bit of extra work done on it. I've asked the crowd who fitted the kitchen to do this work, and they're quoting me over 2K for the job. Essentially, it's some shelving to the left of the fridge, a press on top of the fridge, and a storage cupboard to the right. Does 2K seem over priced for this? Do places like the Panelling Centre sell Pronorm materials? I'm really looking for a price guide, to see if I'm being hosed on this job or not.

many thanks

Daz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

I personally never heard of Pronorm, but thats way way way overpriced for what you want done! We got a full kitchen for 2050!!! And its a big kitchen! It'd probably be cheaper to start from scratch!

Advertisement