Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Konfabulator - Do you use it?

Options
  • 09-09-2005 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Do any of you use the widget app Konfabulator. I only came across it today and was wondering if there is a way of docking the widgets to a fixed side bar on the screen that other windows won't overlap onto or underneath. I've seen screenshots of people's desktops with an interface like this but I can't remember what app they were using.

Do you have any screenshots of the way you have your desktop set up using Konfabulator?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

yea i use it and i've written a couple of widgets for it too. Anyway not sure about a side bar but you can set the widgets level of visibility to topmost and that will keep it visible above all other windows.

you'll find it in preferences of teh widget. Its the default perference panel.

Advertisement