Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: www.oceanic-air.com [Possible spoilers for everyone]

Options
  • 08-09-2005 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this has been brought up before but I just noticed that if you go to the seating chart at www.oceanic-air.com (here) and you click The Numbers in order it shows a preview of the 2nd season. It then redirects to www.oceanicflight815.com

There's loads of other hidden stuff there including this:

lostmap0he.th.png

More of the hidhen images are here but I found one that isn't:

marshallunconscious2nv.th.png

For those who have realised that Ethan Rom is an anagram of Other Man, this is interesting:

otherman0bn.th.png

Completing that leads to a clip of Walt being kidnapped by The Others.

And for those who've been wondering whether the movement of Ethan's body was done on purpose or not have a look at this screen shot from [url]www.oceanicflight825.com:[/url]

ethanhandlocked4ji.th.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Seen them all bar the last one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

you seem to have forgotton about flight 777...lots of interesting stuff there, especially within the original context...

but... did you manage to work out the 'F'... it's well worth it when you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

42F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

no...you have to use the old 'ctrl' 'shift' trick at the right place...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

As mentioned - click the numbers below the seating arrangements in the order of the 'lucky' lottery numbers:

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.

You'll get some answers and a new website. ;)
    They're not the survivors they thought they were - ie. they didn't survive!

And it contains some ironic information which backs up a theory everyone else has been ridiculing! :)

Oh, btw, Lost rules!

• Advertisement

Kernel wrote:
    They're not the survivors they thought they were - ie. they didn't survive!

And it contains some ironic information which backs up a theory everyone else has been ridiculing! :)
    That a very big assumption to draw from an inconclusive phrase. I don't see any "ironic" information there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

No it's because they obviously aren't the only survivors.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Giblet wrote:
    No it's because they obviously aren't the only survivors.

Ye thats what I thought when I first heard it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

whats the deal with the "pre-board check-in" and how the ethan rom thing comes up im not arsed figuring it out,
    probably absolutely nothing but could the whole anagram of ethan rom being "more than" be more than ( :o i went there) a coinsidence.

mayordenis wrote:
    whats the deal with the "pre-board check-in" and how the ethan rom thing comes up im not arsed figuring it out,
    probably absolutely nothing but could the whole anagram of ethan rom being "more than" be more than ( :o i went there) a coinsidence.
    "Other Man" is teh win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Kernel wrote:

ridiculing because JJ Abrahms/Lindelhof said that they were not dead/in purgatory.

OFDM wrote:
    "Other Man" is teh win.

yessum that makes way more sense.
    mmmm anagrams.

mayordenis wrote:
    yessum that makes way more sense.
    mmmm anagrams.
    Drag the letters over to form "Other Man" and you get to see something really exciting that I can't remember.

you drag the letters??
    here's me clicking them like a spa

mayordenis wrote:
    you drag the letters??
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

mayordenis wrote:
    you drag the letters??

lol i was doing that for ages aswell until i finally copped on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 RawrLostzilla

If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

Sally

I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.

I found this on the site.

Advertisement