Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 simple questions about soaps sought...

Options
  • 07-09-2005 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi, hope you folks might be able to help me, really simple one here. i am trying to organise a table quiz with my mates and i want to do a 'soap opera' round, but i know nothing about any soap operas! could you peoples come up with 10 questions for me please? real straight forwards stuuf now, things that people who watch sopas would know offhand but people who dont watch them just wouldnt, i dont want obscure things to overly-challenge those who watch soaps.

if yer willing to throw a few questions out there, i am hoping to get a few questions on each different soap, the main ones anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

what are the names of sallys & Kevins daughters in Corrie?
    Rosie and Sophie.

that too easy?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Puteq

no thanks thats just right, cos i would have had no idea about the answer to that one, but i guess someone who watches the soap would know it. perfect!

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

cool , am who plays alfie moon in eastenders?
    Shane ritchie

what was the name of faircitys badboy killed by Lorcan Foley?
    Billy Meehan

What piece of plastic surgery did Dianes sister Valerie have done in Emmerdale?
    A nose job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

In Eastenders, Denis Watt recently married his sister Sharon, how was this possible??

Sharon was adapted, so they're not blood related.

In eastenders, name the two Mitchell brothers?

Grant and Phil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Puteq

thanks folks, thats exactly the type of questions i was looking for, i especially like the one about the brother and sister marrying, you cant get more soap opera than that!

Fair City is set in which fictional part of Dublin?

Carrigstown

Name the pub in Eastender?

The Queen Vic

Name the pub in Emmerdale?

The Woolpack.

That should keep ya going!!!

Advertisement