Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Justice for JP

Options
  • 07-09-2005 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

I came across this site today.
    It will be of interest to those of you who listen to "The Blast" on Today FM :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jodome

What do we want? JUSTICE.
    When do we want it? NOW.
    Who do we want it for? JP.

:cool: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Hear Hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

who's JP and why should he have justice?

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

JP is one half of the presenting duo behind "The Blast" on Today FM yet he is not receiving the recognition his work & talent deserves. The campaign is receiving support from celebrities world wide including tom dunne, ray d'arcy & phil cawley. Leave a comment on the website to support the cause.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭thirdmantackle

justice for Ray Foley - JP has got too powerful on that show. Fire him I say!

Bring back 'the bitch' I say!! Pay him in bread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

seabee wrote:
    The campaign is receiving support from celebrities world wide including tom dunne, ray d'arcy & phil cawley

who are the worldwide celebrities supporting this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

I'm sorry but that show reallllly annoys me. They just sound like wannabe FM104 twaddlers. If there's true justice he'll get a swift kick in the balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭thejovialhost

Smurfpiss wrote:
    I'm sorry but that show reallllly annoys me.
    U better be sorry! So that's a NO to possesion of a sense of humour for you then...
    Smurfpiss wrote:
    They just sound like wannabe FM104 twaddlers.
    WTF??? They eat FM104 for breakfast...seriously, and smoke 2FM.

The Blast is a great show and BRING BACK THE BITCH. Justice for JP my eye. That BITCH gets everything. What about poor foley? Have you thought about his feelings?? Fatty foley is being neglected here

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Fatty foley is being neglected here
    New campaign: FREE FOOD FOR FATTY FOLEY :D
    Listeners send food into Foley's office, order take-away food for him, if they see him in the street they have to buy him a few mars bars etc.

Advertisement