Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opticians

Options
  • 07-09-2005 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭

Does anybody have recommendations for an optician in town?

Cheers,

John

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

EyeCatchers - Rundell Lane (I think thats the name) by Supermacs (in front of it, beside the bank, that lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

specsavers in city square

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I dont know if you would be willing to go out to ardkeen,but ardkeen opticians i find are very good and will give you a much better service then specsavers.

tbh a blind Zoombie Rat could do better than specsavers

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Without a doubt id go to EyeCatchers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

trishw78 wrote:
    tbh a blind Zoombie Rat could do better than specsavers

hmm don't see many of them about in Waterford, so I guess "you better not go to specsavers"

Cabaal wrote:
    hmm don't see many of them about in Waterford, so I guess "you better not go to specsavers"

That's 'cause I've captured them all & made them my minions to do my EVIL bidding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

i suggest going to eyeworks opticians.... i think the road is johns street? its by the bodega/cafe luna

Advertisement