Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you help Fr.Joe Young find his dogs

Options
  • 07-09-2005 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

His two dogs escaped while he was receiving a delivery of oil earlier today(Tuesday)

The dogs are Tibettan Spaniels, one white, and one brown answering to the names of Dobby and Zita

The dogs were last seen on Marian Avenue in the Janesborro area of the city, and were heading in the direction of Pearse Avenue area of Limerick City at 10 AM this morning(Tuesday 6-9-05)

Neither of the dogs had collars, but they should answer to their names

If anyone has any information on the dogs, they can PM me If you have picked up the dogs, please include a telephone number in your PM so that they can be collected.

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

A small light brown dog very like a tibetan spaniel followed me up Careys Road yesterday morning, around 11.30am. It walked into the Imperial bar, was kicked out and went for a run around the green at the top of the road, nobody seemed to know who owned it. That's the last I saw of it. Didn't think any more of it at the time, I'm sure he was on his own though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

thanks moshpit, i will pass that on . how far is Careys road from Marian avenue?

that sounds like Dobby by the way

Zita (the white one) was found today i just been told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

Not very far at all, I'd say 5 minutes walk there or thereabouts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i see

anyway some good news, the second dog, Dobby, was found earlier today and has been returned.

I'm not fully up on where and when he was found, all I know is that he was found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

So who is Fr. Joe Young is that an actual priest or some entertainer or something???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

He is (was) the parish priest in South Hill.... He christened me.... :D

Advertisement