Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graphics card

Options
  • 18-06-1999 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭

Should I buy a tnt2 ultra or a voodoo3500? I have a k6-2 350 and 64 mb ram.

Jelvon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Get a VooDoo 3. From what I've seen with the TNT, Trying to get the best from it on a K6 system is next to near impossible. 3Dfx seem to be better at getting the most from the K6-x systems.

Jimmy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Yeh, the V3 would probably be your best bet...

Kegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

3dfx chipsets are always the best performers on sub 400mhz pcs or non pentiums. Get the one with TVout wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well I just got a TNT 2 Ultra Creatives one and all I got to say is why didn't I get the Diamond sad.gif The games you get are ****e sorry their even worse then that and the drivers caused all sorts of **** with my PC... I had better luck using and old drivers I had for my old TNT they work the TNT2 fine but as for Creatives sad.gif no joy. I'm very surprised by this since the driver shipped with creatives products are normally rock solid. any one else having this problem or am I just the unlucky sod smile.gif

KaYoS

Advertisement