Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VOIPBuster.com - Free Calls

Options
  • 06-09-2005 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

I tried their demo and can get calls to a lot of countries for free.
    If you have $1 credit you can call for as long as you want for free.
    Only problem is that i gave my cc details for the $1 transaction. It said it went through, but i dont see my credit there yet.
    I dont know if its messed up or just not credited yet.
    I'll give them an email i think.
    Free calls cant be balked at though, if it works for more than a minute.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PlasmaFish

It may take up to 6hrs. that’s what it took me to add the €1 but it's worth it and they are very legit.

I have is setup on my Asterisk server to only allow landline calls to it so I can get the mobile calls on the Blueface.ie network.

An odd time a call will fail as the network is busy but when it works you really get unlimited calling to landlines where there free.
    I ill post the setting I have to setup it on using a SIP phone and IAX protocol for Asterisk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Newshound

Hi Plasma,
    Thanks for the answer. The $1 didnt go through but when i looked at the site again it had a minimum of $5 needed to be in your account to make the free calls.
    I'm assuming no sooner will i have deposited $5 than i'll need $10 to get the free calls. How long was it between the move to $1 credit required and the $5 credit required?

I think i'm going to give this one a miss because of this.

Advertisement