Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] SocketA coolers, ATI Silencer

Options
  • 06-09-2005 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I need 2x socketA coolers which outperform the stock AMD ones. XP2400s modded to MP, MSI K7D-MasterL mobo.
    I had originally planned to get 2x Thermalright SLK-900As as I know they fit (with a bit of "modding"/hacksaw) running 80mm fans but they're now very hard to find.
    Anyone care to suggest some alternatives? This machine will be running quite high loads for extended periods of time (HL2DS, BF2DS) and has a decent amount of airflow but needs to be reliable. I'd like to keep the core temps well below 65*C if possible.

Also, for my own machine, I need to source an Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer Rev.2

If someone could suggest one source for both of these it would help me out alot.

Comments

Advertisement