Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GFM Omaha Beach Map / Mod ?

• 06-09-2005 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭

WAs on a server recenlty and this map was played and I was well impressed! but I've been unable to locate a server with it running !

reminded me of my Wolf days with the MP map beach!

any know if ther is a UO version? or a server that it might be running on!

Any help would be great!

D

In brief the map has landing craft - fight your way up the beach - over dunnes and up into heavly fortified area - there is bunkers and a series of trenches! excellent bakground sounds and music

all in all its excellent.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I've only ever played it with UO, but the way you described the map sounds like its the same one, my clans server ran it for a while but no more i think, if i can get them to stick it on the rotation ill give you a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

jonnybadd wrote:
    I've only ever played it with UO, but the way you described the map sounds like its the same one, my clans server ran it for a while but no more i think, if i can get them to stick it on the rotation ill give you a shout

thanks mate !! maybe the GFF lads will get it up too ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Drapper wrote:

In brief the map has landing craft - fight your way up the beach - over dunnes and up into heavly fortified area - there is bunkers and a series of trenches! excellent bakground sounds and music

all in all its excellent.......

I think ive been on this map Drapper, one of the gff lads brought me on to it for a game a few weeks back, ill have a chat with him and see if he has the server addy/name. :D

kinkstr wrote:
    I think ive been on this map Drapper, one of the gff lads brought me on to it for a game a few weeks back, ill have a chat with him and see if he has the server addy/name. :D

thanks Kinster!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I played an early version of this,might join this server with it to check it out with a view to adding to our server.

• Advertisement

DCully think this is the one !!

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Omaha_Beach;41590

looks ok form the screeenshots but playing is far better !!

:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

This CoD server runs custom maps with omagh: 81.169.186.212:28960
    This CoD:UO server runs a nice omagh beach map all day: 213.151.50.133:28963

sound man !!

Advertisement