Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Easter Eggs Found!

Options
  • 05-09-2005 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hello all!

Just thought I'd inform you all of some hidden stuff on disc 7 of the region one dvd set:

Alternate Opening Sequence: This can be found by highlighting Tales from Island on the main menu and pressing "left" on your dvd remote. It should highlight the Lost Essentials logo. Press enter to view the alternate opening sequence for the show (which, you'll be grateful they never used)

Outakes of Locke: Go to the Tales from the Island menu and highlight "Main Menu". Press Left and a dot will appear on the
    hatch
    in the menu. Press "enter" on your remote to view a brief outtake of Locke doing alternate takes of him eating the orange.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Is there any chance you could say what the easter eggs are, without the instructions? I love a challenge!

(edit: nevermind, you already said what they are. I are st00pid!)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ooooohhhhhh... oh wait, i don't even have the DVD set yet! :mad: 'Scrubs - Season 1' popped in my door today at 5pm or so so busy watching that! :D

Plan on making a fresh thread tomorrow when CDWOW! despatches my 'Lost' DVD though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bawpsherep

Ha! Well, Scrubs is an adequate filler until your amazing Lost boxset arrives. You will certainly not be disappointed! I'll keep hunting for the eggs. I just know there's got to be more of them there!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bawpsherep wrote:
    Ha! Well, Scrubs is an adequate filler until your amazing Lost boxset arrives. You will certainly not be disappointed! I'll keep hunting for the eggs. I just know there's got to be more of them there!
    Read on a review of the DVD on TVShowsOnDVD.com that says there only is the two Easter Eggs you've outlined:
    Easter Eggs (1:58)

Alternate Main Title Sequence (0:22) - Yeah, good call on not going with that! It's not horrible, but the one we have now is better. Want to find it? Highlight the follow text with your mouse: Put in disc seven, go to "Tales from the Island" and press left twice, then enter.

Locke and the Orange (1:36) - Select "Tales From the Island" on Disc 7, then highlight "Main Menu," press right, and then enter.
    Yep.. 'Scrubs - Season 1' delivered this week. 'Lost' and 'Undeclared' should be delivered next week. And then 'Scrubs - Season 2' the following week - i'll be mighty busy! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

i heard that
    there's a easter egg of charlie and shannon talking about LOTR :?

• Advertisement
Advertisement