Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64 Controller

Options
  • 05-09-2005 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

anyone know anywhere in town where i would be able to find a new or old n64 control pad for sale ?

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,979 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Game exchange on talbot street is probably your best bet. However the joypads are porbably all knackered. Your best bet is to try online and get a good quality second hand one or a new third party one. N64 joypads are notorious for their nanalogue sticks getting knackered after misuse so most you find second hand will be of poor quality.

How much you willing to part with? I've got 4 here, one in top condition, 2 in very good and one wrecked, if i got enough money for it i'd let you take the good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

LOl what colour would you like?

Think i have six 2x black red green blue yellow all PWO.

Got any IDE hds lying about?

kdjac

Advertisement