Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPOILER This is what is going on SPOILER

Options
  • 05-09-2005 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

If you havent already heard what it is that is killing all the people on that island and want to know scroll down.

I warn you if you are a fan this will spoil the show for you.

They are in the middle of some kind of military defence system, so ive been told.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Maccattack wrote:
    If you havent already heard what it is that is killing all the people on that island and want to know scroll down.

I warn you if you are a fan this will spoil the show for you.

They are in the middle of some kind of military defence system, so ive been told.
    And you know this for a fact do you?

You sat down with JJ Abrims, had a cuppa and discussed what was really going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

THis sounds like old news am I wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

This is a theory that's been done into the ground, and that's all it is... a "theory".

There's a few Lost Theories threads floating around, please confine Lost Theories to these threads...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=290106 < here is one such thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement