Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for Foundation

Options
  • 05-09-2005 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all

Looking to build new house on my corner site, just now waiting on architects plans.

I wonder would anyone have any idea how much a foundation would cost for a house of approximately 25 feet by 40 feet? I pretty much have an idea how much the rest of the house is going to cost, but for foundations not quite sure.

House is in Dublin, if that makes any difference. Cheers for now!

Larrymo

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 201 ✭✭Rodney Trotter

larrymo wrote:
    Hi all

Looking to build new house on my corner site, just now waiting on architects plans.

I wonder would anyone have any idea how much a foundation would cost for a house of approximately 25 feet by 40 feet? I pretty much have an idea how much the rest of the house is going to cost, but for foundations not quite sure.

House is in Dublin, if that makes any difference. Cheers for now!

Larrymo

It's impossible for anyone, apart from an Engineer, to tell you. It depends 100% on the site clearance required, what the sub-soil is like (how deep foundation is required), how much steel is required etc.

BTW Concrete cost is in the region of €70 per cubic metre

Advertisement