Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fionnuala Caulfield (2005-?)

• 04-09-2005 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

In case you couldn't tell from the title this is my first post :).This does seem to be mainly session 2 people but what the hey?

Oh yeah:I'm Fionnuala Caulfield and I did japanese '05, session1. I didn't really wear anything distinctive, apart from the hotpants at the 80's disco.
    Japanese rocked! I miss it *sniff*,And the people as well,obviously.
    Oh no:I LOST! (sorry,stupid motorbikes)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

You must be Monaghonian Fionnualla who met on the bus both times I went to reunions! Thou Rockesth! Btw I'm David Carroll! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Woo more session 1 people on the boards!! yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

You have tha same second name as Holden Caulfield! I LOVE THAT BOOK!! You are coolness. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

If it's good enough for someone who likes J.D. it's good enough for me.

Coolness fo sho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Do you have blonde hair? There was this thirteen year old in my class who liked a girl from Japanese, she didn't know he existed though.Was it you perchance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Bad_Faerie

Outcast wrote:
    Do you have blonde hair? There was this thirteen year old in my class who liked a girl from Japanese, she didn't know he existed though.Was it you perchance?

What was his name? I have kinda blonde hair, more dirty blonde though. I hope It wasnt me, I feel bad now though. Maybe you're thinking of Fiona, was the guy called Nick?

Hey David Carroll!Yay monaghan people!We rock!(Except the many that don't). That was mad meeting you on the bus.Cool,but weird.I saw you on the way to school the other day but I don't think you saw me ,oh well.

Nah, I never notice anything on the way to school. If you ever want to say hello shout something CTYIish cause I respond to people calling my name with reticence and/or offensive remarks. Comes from years of being the most visibly different person in town. I wonder if I'll see you on my next bus trip? I think if it happens three times in a row it can be considered a tradition.

Bad_Faerie wrote:
    What was his name? I have kinda blonde hair, more dirty blonde though. I hope It wasnt me, I feel bad now though. Maybe you're thinking of Fiona, was the guy called Nick?

No, his name was Mark but everyone called him Joe. I don't know if it was you or her but we had many a happy hour in study laughing about it. We once told him to try his best lines on the wall. He walked over and said: "How are you?" Twas funny

You're Evil!I like you! But seriously that's cruelty beyond belief! :D

• Advertisement

Me?

You're Evil!I like you! But seriously that's cruelty beyond belief! :D

I agree with Mr.D. Leprachaun on this one, You're very mean. What class were you in?

Journalism, the media are meant to be cruel! Anyway, you know kids, they bounce back. The scars will fade

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

Niamh you've scarred him for life!!
    those scars will never fade never..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Outcast wrote:
    We once told him to try his best lines on the wall. He walked over and said: "How are you?" Twas funny
    Classic! I wish I had seen that. Why is it I always find the funniest things before I go to bed?

Advertisement