Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanye West Statement''George Bush does not care about black people''

Options
  • 04-09-2005 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

On Sky news yesterday,it showed Kanye West stating that George Bush does not care about black people.Agree/Disagree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

There is quite a big thread already covering this topic in AH why create another.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Oh whoops sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

WDK wrote:
    There is quite a big thread already covering this topic in AH why create another.

not everyone reads ah you know wdk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Yeah they do lol. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Does anyone care about Black People?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

On Sky news yesterday,it showed Kanye West stating that George Bush does not care about black people.Agree/Disagree?
    More interesting that when he made that statement on the live Mike Meyers fundraiser-show he was immediately cut off the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

yermandan wrote:
    not everyone reads ah you know wdk
    everyone has to once in a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

bazH wrote:

emmm i think the rap forum is that last place that you wanna post that question dickwod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

bazH wrote:

Do you mean that as in does anyone care about them the same way kanye is saying it or as in they are all worthless cause you should get banned if its the second option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I think he means it in the way that he is not actually being serious at all.

yak_kadafi one week ban for personal abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

George Bush doesn't care about poor people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭butters scotch

i dont think george bush cares about anyone other than those who can help him with his career. basically the working class/poor people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

this is not in support/against of bush, nor is it in support/against kanye, but I think that Kanye is a racist. Eventhough I'm a really big fan of his music, and eventhough he's been involved in possibly the 3 best albums of the year I still think that. Jus listen to some of his lyrics.
    enter lyrics here ->

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Everyone is slightly racist to a certain extent if they want to admit it or not. Kanye is sadly right bush really didnt give a crap about what happened it wassnt a rich area of the country the only people affected are poor people wouldnt vote for him anyway and there was noone to blame for it other than nature. I was a bit shocked that he was playing a guitar the next day for kids or something instead of being there like he was at ground zero. I doubt he would have taken it so ligltly if it happened in Texas or somewhere more important.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭hiphopfanno1

Kristok wrote:
    Everyone is slightly racist to a certain extent if they want to admit it or not. Kanye is sadly right bush really didnt give a crap about what happened it wassnt a rich area of the country the only people affected are poor people wouldnt vote for him anyway and there was noone to blame for it other than nature. I was a bit shocked that he was playing a guitar the next day for kids or something instead of being there like he was at ground zero. I doubt he would have taken it so ligltly if it happened in Texas or somewhere more important.

If it was in Texas he would have been there in 5 bloody minutes, Bush is a complete eejit I'm sorry but I feel so sorry for the people in Louisina

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Kristok wrote:
    the only people affected are poor people wouldnt vote for him anyway

They did vote for him. The bible belt were the biggest Bush supporters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Kristok wrote:
    Everyone is slightly racist to a certain extent
    Would you like to explain that? otherwise just speak for yourself...

Kristok wrote:
    there was noone to blame for it other than nature.
    How about George Bush and his administration for not giving a shít?

Advertisement