Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semp0rn 3400+ (supporting AMD64 no less)

Options
  • 04-09-2005 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

I will be making a cheap machine soon as was looking at what would be the best bang for my buck .... I saw this review at X-bit labs and I am impressed ... but I wont be doing any purchasing until I've seen some more reviews.

Have to investigate very quiet air cooling for it as well, and a cheap mobo, and cheap RAM .... hehe a lot of 'cheaps' = expensive :D

The hardest part of all this will be sneaking all the parts in under the wifes radar, I swear she can smell new computer parts :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

BigEejit wrote:
    The hardest part of all this will be sneaking all the parts in under the wifes radar, I swear she can smell new computer parts :o

haha gwan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

BigEejit wrote:

hehehe, ah the single life has its advantages, allbeit small ones :D

Advertisement