Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jewel in Stargate Atlantis

Options
  • 03-09-2005 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen the ep? bit odd to see her as a wraith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Yep, but you will see I already have a post about this on both boards :D

Its a lead up ep for the one that Aired last night. Looks to be an interesting episode.

Jewel as a wraith was fairly strange. You'd hardly notice it was her till you hear her speak clearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Thought I'd stick this in here cos' it's not good enough for it's own thread but it's a kin to this thread.

I got a film called Cheats a few days ago. I was watching it and up popped a character who looked strikingly like Jewel Staite and wadda ya know, it was her! She plays a girl who whenever there's a teacher around will shout out, "Douchebag!" because she believes it's the only true way to "fight The Man." So anyway, she's really funny in it and I just thought I'd bring it up. Good film too. Check it out.

Advertisement