Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spots on chest

Options
  • 03-09-2005 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, this got locked from personal issues, hope this is right place.I got a small raised spot right in the middle of my chest about 2months ago.Thought nothing of it,but then my girlfriend brought it to my attention.I'm a guy aged 20 and am overweight.Anyway, I attempted to squeeze it about a month ago and it turned into a scab.Now it is just the same as before.Then noticed another then another.Got 2 others tonight.They all scattered around chest.Only the original is raised,others are much smaller and more like red blotches.Have decided to go doc monday morn. Have searched net but haven't found anything really matching what I have.I'm worried sick it's cancer.Have been using sudocrem for about 10 days, no help. Just wondering if anyone could help, like if anybody had these or knows useful links. I know it sounds stupid but I don't really care for myself, it's my girlfriend I worry about. We do everything together, I'm her life and she is mine.It'll kill her if anything happened to me and she doesn't have friends to fall back on and support her. We've been going out for 18months+ and I love her more than anything.We're in the last year of our degrees and have so much plans.She lost someone close to her in July and is losing another person close to her and don't want to add to that as I'm really worried about her.Sorry about this rambling but could anyone also give me advice for her?Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

We can't give medical advice to people on here so I'm locking the thread. Your doctor should be able to give you all the help you need.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement