Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to purchase a DVI-DVI cable in Dublin?

Options
  • 03-09-2005 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hey,

Want to purchase a DVI - DVI cable to connect my pc to my TV. Checked the maplins uk website and they where charging £129 for a 5 metre cable. This can't be right can it? Komplett have one for €30 but I'd really like to pick it up tomorrow. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

You can pick them up in Peats. About €15 for a 2m as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

Cool, that's nowhere near €150. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Does anywhere in dublin sell DVI-HDMI for a reasonable price ? I'm using VGA to plug the telly into my computer at the moment but the cable is dodgy so it loses green all the time...

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JacoStanley

Just got my 5m Dvi to Dvi cable in peats today for €34 which is very reasonable. I saw some dvi and hdmi cables today in maplins but can't remember if it was the one you were looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Sound, hopefully theyll be the same price as the DVI-DVI, if they cost any more it's just extortion! cheers for havin a look

• Advertisement
Advertisement