Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Advance Wars CO

Options
  • 02-09-2005 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Just want to see who is everyones fav CO, this can be from Advance Wars 1&2 or Advance Wars: DS.

Personally my favourite is Eagle(in AW2), I just like Bombing my enemies back to the stone age :D and Lightning Strike can make short work of any army if used properly :rolleyes: .

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Sami... Bam, she's good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i dunno i like the little fela with the hat on who is like a general. his units are real cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Hercule

I agree with eagle being the best he is my fave, build a few bombers and fighters and you win most times

also the boss with the meteor strike from AW1 is pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Colin, the little guy in the uniform. His units are cheap and although they're not as tough as everyone elses, you can overwhelm people with the sheer amount of tanks flying at 'em!

Advertisement