Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

most overlooked player attribute in PES?

Options
  • 02-09-2005 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

Which player attribute do you think is more important than most people give it credit for? I know it depends on the player's position, etc. but if there's a single stat what is it? There are obviously too many attributes for the poll, but you can choose your attribute "group" above and state the particular attribute below.

I'm not completely sure, but i think in my opinion it's balance. That thing is so useful.

In which group does the most overlooked ability lie? 17 votes

Physical (speed, balance, etc.)
    0%
    Skill (shot technique, dribble acc, etc.)
    58%
    BalfaPHBroar_ieKdjaCLBig EarsPacificoUnknownTOPDAWGMacca'87Born2Hula 10 votes
    Mental (Attack, team work, etc.)
    11%
    bennycJuan Pablo 2 votes
    Special Ability (the things with stars)
    29%
    TheGreatOnejonesBrannersJulezcrazzy_john 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

In a 2 player mode, balance is the most important thing in the entire world.
    Also the stars are unrated for defenders.
    Defenders with stars make the tackles even when you **** up, defenders without em don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Born2Hula

speed is the only one that truelly matters, build your team around speed and you wont go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭jones

Special Ability (the things with stars)
    Born2Hula wrote:
    speed is the only one that truelly matters, build your team around speed and you wont go wrong

i dont think speed is the "most overlooked player attribute in PES?" infact in my experience its the first thing everyone looks at (for midfielders/forwards anyway)

Advertisement