Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora Online Music generator.

Options
  • 01-09-2005 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I recently beta tested an online music generator called Pandora and was amazed by it. It works by suggesting music for you based on the music that you suggest to them. It works best if you suggest a song rather then an artist. It has launched now, so if you want to trial it for free go to www.pandora.com . I have no affiliation with these guys. I just think its a great software.
    :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 U$ername

didnt yahoo launchcast do the same thing? Havent been in a while but it compared what you liked to others and then stuck in their likes into your playlist.....
    I found a lot of good bands that way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

thanks for this going to give it a try now

wow this is ridiculously impressive and fun and it runs in the background without any fuss unlike launchcast

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

Thanks for the heads up mate. This is a great service. Find it farrrrr more impressive than shoutcast. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

just saw this posted on slashdot yesterday - its an excellent service.

would recommend people try it. i'd even consider subscribing.

Advertisement