Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City Sept 2005

Options
  • 01-09-2005 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

What happened between Ali and the Ukranian dude that she's so flooostered over? I missed last night's episode, Tuesday's and Sunday's so I'm a bit lost. I know that they had hired a hit man to get the Ukranian guy, but dunno what happened? What was the situation that Ali was "forced into" that it says on the RTE website?

:) Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

She brought the guy to the flat , just to kinda keep him their til the hitmen arrived , but he was like why did you bring me here I think youi like to tease no more teasing and he started kissing her , forcefuuly I might add and they go to the bedroom.
    They come back out shes doing up her pants and hes putting his clothes on obviously they slept together , shes crying and hes like why are you crying , she goes im not and hes like you want my number incase you get lonely and she goes what your going already and he goes why do you want to do it again.
    Then the hitmen come in , and bring him off.

The next night then Mick is just like look that was misfortunate but you should have just stringed him along , so he gives her an extra 500e for her troubles.

Then the next day lorcan comes back an buys her an engagement ring for 700 odd euro an shes like oh lorcan I dont deserve this , thats about it , that end of things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Oldyeller, I think you like to use the word like, alot like!!!!!! LMFAO

Anyway, that about sums it up ok. She lured him back to the flat so the hitman would get him... The door was left unlatched, but the hitmen were kinda late, so the "dirty deed" was done, much to Ali's displeasure... That's why she's so upset!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yea got the point across though didnt I ''like''.

Advertisement