Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost episodes in correct order?

Options
  • 31-08-2005 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭

I have gotten into Lost quite late and missed the first couple of episodes on Network 2 though I have seen all the ones on Channel 4 but I'm not sure if the series is being shown in the correct order?

From reading the episode guide from America, it appears different. See here

Also,tonight on Channel 4 the TV guide says:
    "Accusations of theft circulate when the survivors' few remaining bottles of water go missing"

Isn't that the episode that aired on Monday on Network 2 though? :confused:

Could someone clarify this for me (preferably without giving away crucial plot details!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Its not the same episode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Not the same episode... this week on N2 they clashed over... something else

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So things are in the correct order on Network 2 and Channel 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Then can you tell me a rough figure of how far ahead RTE is in terms of the episodes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Then can you tell me a rough figure of how far ahead RTE is in terms of the episodes?

Roughly 10 or 15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭UberNewb

I Love Lost !!!! :d

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

I think there is somehting up with the order also. I was watching them in order and noticed that I had seen the deus Ex machina with is the one just after numbers according to the poll and review on this forum. But I havent seen numbers so im wondering if I have my order correct or if there is something to all this mix up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Ive been watching on RTE and Ive seen the whole season already and I can safely say the episodes are in correct order. No doubt.

Advertisement