Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Architectural designs of St Patricks Cathedral....

Options
  • 31-08-2005 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

Would anybody know were I could get architectural drawings of St Patricks cathedral, Would there be any place around dublin that might have records or any Goverment department that might have these, any help on this would be appreciated as I had no luck so far..

Thanks

Andy

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

rewsty wrote:
    Hi

Would anybody know were I could get architectural drawings of St Patricks cathedral, Would there be any place around dublin that might have records or any Goverment department that might have these, any help on this would be appreciated as I had no luck so far..

Thanks

Andy

Try the Map Library in Trinity college.
    Failing that try the Department of Art history. I know of a certain person there who as far as I can remember did a paper on the structure of the place about three years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

I vote for Arminius, the guy who defended Germania from the Romans. I would have voted for Alexander if it wasn't for the siege of Tyre, and Hannibal couldn't follow up on his victories. I would have voted for Shapur or Zenobia (because I like them) but others were clearly better. Cyrus of Persia was a great general, to bad his successors let him down (except Darius).

Ps. In case you haven't noticed I love Ancient History!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

I know you've posted in the wrong section, but what books have you read on Ancient history? Any that just give a glance over the different nations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

www.archeire.com You could ask on the forums on that site.

Advertisement