Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arresting people for stealing food...

Options
  • 31-08-2005 3:04pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

In the news here you will find this story:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=3287443#post3287443

I posted a link to the news story in that thread.

From what I am hearing What is happening now is people are going into the food stores that havnt been totally demolished and taking food...these people are being arrested!

excuse me, but if my entire city was under water and my house was too and I had no way of gettng food Id be the first one swimming into the food store and taking stuff. Do they expect them to starve? I mean that stuff is only going to float away and spoil anyway!

What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

the police are taking somewhat of a practical approach with this, only arresting those who aren't stealing food

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I am hearing conflicting reports on news radio...but Im sure more info on this will be all over soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 U$ername

Ooops, silly me, of course the museum of art for New Orleans is down...guess we will have to wait for a real count of what the looters got

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement