Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SolarGuard dial-up wire free alarm

Options
  • 31-08-2005 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Has anyone installed this wirefree alarm system ?

What were your experiences ?
    Was there any problem with interference and false alarms ?
    Any broadband conflicts ?

http://www.home-buddy.co.uk/

SolarGuard dial-up wire free (Inc VAT) CLICK HERE for more info… £183.99

This products RRP = £269.99p!!!

This top of the range home alarm system comes with a whole array of extras that provide for an excellent value for money home alarm outfit.

It encompasses solar powered cell technology which means the life of the battery can be expected to plod along for about ten years! A very unique feature for any home alarm system

With the ability to be set up in under an hour, and being a wirefree system, this home alarm is a unique system and is testiment to those engineers who designed it. Users can PHONE INTO the system in order to verify its status and listen in on it activation/monitoring detections. Of course, the function is pin activated.

This home alarm system will CALL YOU if an activation is detected. No more relying on some security companies that claim to offer good monitoring of your property

This home alarm system comes highly recommended by our security team, and if security takes precedence over financial flexibility, then this is a home alarm for you.

A totally wire free multi-zone security system with amazing 2 way dial-up features
    (Ref.AI0005)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Sound very like cowboys to me...especially the every 75th one free...Certinly any credible supplier/manufacturer wouldn't market a product this way......
    PS you wouldn't be pimping by any chance??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BrianBrain

No but judging by your other replies you are.

I was really looking for someone who had already installed it.

would you care to post a link to the replys you are refering to.....
    I've been posting here since April & its the first time I've been accused of that...
    Normally a first post advertising somting is a spammer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Spammer for sure

They are so predictable!! LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭jayo99

Hey BrianBrain,

I installed one of these in the g/f's house a month ago.. After an initial problem with the main panel (unit was faulty but the seller replaced it imediately) everything worked fine. I didn't spend too much time surfing to get the best price but bought from an Irish website. Was a piece of p*** to install, including sensors.. Hardest part was the external siren.. It obviously has to be fitted out of reach and given my dislike of ladders it was a little tricky..

jayo

Advertisement