Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50cc Insurance Need Help

Options
  • 31-08-2005 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

I was insured on my Gilera 50cc in donegal for a year with hibernian think it cost me about €900, then i payed for a second year a while back, but decided i did not want to use the bike anymore so i canceled my policy, And got my money back. Now i've noticed that Hibernian do not have a bike policy anymore and i see something about axa doing it, so i sent axa an e-mail and they siad they can't cover me because i don;t have an existing policy with them

I am looking for someplace that will give me over the phone/internet insurance or where ever

Also i did not buy bike from shop it's second hand it's a 50cc, i'm 18 with prov licence, 1 year NCB, looking for insurance in donegal

Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Axa won't quote for bikes directly. You'll have to go through a broker. Aon Bikecare are the best known (only?) ones that quote for Axa. Your only other option are Carole Nash. There are discounts available for certain training courses. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

Yeah AON are the only ones who will insure you.
    1890 777 555 is their number. I have it handy cos I was just sorting out the insurance on my bike today.
    You won't get much more from the site posted above other than the phone number.

Advertisement