Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Lovin Criminals

Options
  • 31-08-2005 6:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Anyone else heading to the savoy to see them next wednesday? I cant wait- great live band.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I will be if I can get anyone to go. Gotta love Huey.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Great band alright. Saw them in the Point in 1999 and it was a great gig. however, I really don't fancy packing into the savoy with half of cork and it's sister, so I'll be giving it a miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

dudara wrote:
    Great band alright. Saw them in the Point in 1999 and it was a great gig. however, I really don't fancy packing into the savoy with half of cork and it's sister, so I'll be giving it a miss.

ya I know what ya mean- hopefully wont be too full of ****. saw them in the Showgrounds a few years ago and they were class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I like their music - but they are too fake. They're the US version of an Irish man dressed as a leprecheun. Kind of ruins it for me...

You sure you're not getting mixed up with House of Pain?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

dudara wrote:

Well it is Cork, who else do you think you'd be packing into the Savoy with, New Yorkers? :p I hardly think the Point crowd would be any different!

Not a fan so I won't be going, more important thing happening that night anyway.....Ireland v France!

Ludo, Tiddleywinks or Subbuteo?

beach volleyball!!! its on down in Garretstown!

Female beach volleyball or male beach volleyball? This is important. :)

adam

i'm sorry to get your hopes up but that was a typo, I meant to say soccer in Lansdowne Road ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

Can you still get tickets?

Advertisement