Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equine Dentist

Options
  • 30-08-2005 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know an equine dentist who operates in the wicklow area? I'm having trouble getting one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Damn.. I don't have the name or the number of the last one we used (it was a while ago). The only thing I can suggest for the moment is to ring your vets and get a number off them. I'll ask at the stables tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭fits

That would be cool. I already rang someone in Kildare, but he is unwilling to travel so far for one horse. My youngster has suddenly started objecting badly to having his bridle put on but is totally fine with the saddle etc. I want his teeth checked out before I ride him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭fits

still cant get one. Anyone know somebody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Phone the Veterinary College and ask? Phone the National Stud and ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Glennifer

James Sheeran does teeth and comes out to Blessington to do my lot. Can PM his number if you want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement