Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telepathy

Options
  • 30-08-2005 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

hey,

paranormal is a fascinating, unexplained science. But I have to share my views on telepathy. I totally believe in it. I have always felt wierd "instincts" on what people are thinking before they say it. It has worked for me.

I believe that children are more naturally psychic without any practice. I remember one day as a kid, someones name would pop into my head and I would meet them around the cornor a few minutes later. This happened at least 3 or 4 times in one day. Although it was a small town, well big enough to avoid people on a sunday, this seemed too much of a coincidence. I also remember being scared a lot as a child. i think children can pick up on things easier than adults. So adults must develop this lost talent we all have. I believe telepathy is part of our body language pick up. We feel the thoughts of the other person and it gives us a gut instinct. This is important part of social interaction Im sure. But maybe telepathy is used more than we realise. I have believed in spirits and ghosts from a very young age and I believe in telepathy, clairvoyance etc. Its a fascinating subjects.

Does anyone have any views on telepathy from their own personal experience?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I'd have similar views to yourself. I've had the same experiences of thinking of someone just before bumping into them, or them phoning. I agree that children are naturally more open to this kind of thing, part of our process of growing up teaches us the limitations that society believes we have. Like any of our other abilities, the longer we go without excercising it, the weaker it gets. Unfortunatly, I've no idea how well this ability can be trained or even the best ways of going about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JulietLima

Definitely.

There seems to be a lo more of it in Ireland too.

and generally a lot more of it around these days.

although its still quite taboo, try bringing it up seriously in a normal conversation, the reactions are interesting.

- I dragged tat one up from the past anyway. a four year old post eh :)

what am i thinkin

Advertisement