Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Sparlkling Rose

• 30-08-2005 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Just to let you know my husband and I had a lovely sparkling Rose last night. It is on offer (I think) for €10 per bottle in M&S at the mo and it is really good. I love a good sparkling wine and this was one of the nicest I have had in a long time. In Blackrock they even have it in the fridge so it is ready to drink.
    If you like a bit of fizz give it a go you will not be dissapointed. Semi Dry with a lovely colour.
    Let me know what you think?
    MPA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

That sounds interesting. I've been meaning to try the new Jacob's Creek sparkling rosé, but might give this a go instead.

My parents were in France recently and I asked them to bring me back some sparkling rosé, but the one they bought back is more champgane-type than just sparkling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

I have had the Jacobs Creek one and this M&S one is much nicer. I was so looking forward to the Jacobs Creek one and to be honest it was a bit dissapointing.
    I am going to M&S myself at lunch time to get another couple of bottles of this brut rose (don't know how to do the tick over the e), for the weekend. I also bought the NZ sparkling Rose which we have not sampled yet - that one is around €13 per bottle.
    MPA

Advertisement