Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simon, by MB games

Options
  • 30-08-2005 8:12am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone out there remember this great game?
    It was at its heart a simply follow the light sequence game but the design just made you want to hit those big colourful buttons!

Come to think of it, anyone out there still got one?
    Would they be willing to part with it for a small consideration?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

Used to love that game.
    There is a new game out kinda like that one. It's a hand-held thing, where you either have to push a button, pull something, spin a wheel and do something else according to the sounds played.
    It's a lot more confusing than the old game.
    It does however lead to aggressive acts and may cause the onset of turrets syndrome .... well that's what it did for me anyway :D
    Don't know that name of this game, but it's pretty good. Will post it if I can find it somewhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I think that tourets syndrome! Turrets syndrome is where you grow a tank cannon out of your neck, then proceed to swivel about and blow up stuff, very nasty that!
    I remember having a similar type of game but it was in a type of globe with a slide down cover, it was however, crap!

CiDeRmAn wrote:
    I think that tourets syndrome! Turrets syndrome is where you grow a tank cannon out of your neck, then proceed to swivel about and blow up stuff, very nasty that!

Please xcuse the spelling... of course i meant Tourette Syndrome :D

Still cant find this game though. This one was good though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭N_Raid

The new one is called 'Bop It' there's a 'Bop It Extreme' too. Don't know the difference. I haven't got one of those simon games but This should keep you going for a while until you find one.

N_Raid wrote:
    The new one is called 'Bop It'

That's it! Thank you!!!
    Could not think of that name at all!

Cheers for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement