Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cod clan looking for a practice scrim

Options
  • 30-08-2005 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Just joined a newly made clan and we are looking for any teams interested in a practice match. we are using v1.51 uo cod.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

I'd love to play against you guys but I've no team... :(

Perhaps Spooky could help with that? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Hercule

Add me on xfire = devlinz if ure still interested, my clan [CSF] Is always up for a scrim and we have a few servers we cud do it on.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well Im thinking we could form up a made up clan from here on boards to give you a game. My COD clan are not into UO, but im easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wheelspins

=[SD]= St Nick , if you see me on Cod Give us a shout public server 217.146.92.113:28960

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Well Im thinking we could form up a made up clan from here on boards to give you a game. My COD clan are not into UO, but im easy.

What a great idea! I'm in! :D

Who else wants to have the privilege, nay, the honor of playing with the CoD boards.ie team? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Im definately in.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah a new Clan begins to form even if it is only for one game. So what do we call our selfs then?

Advertisement