Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favorate PES4 team

Options
  • 30-08-2005 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

mine would be inter milan as club

and brasil as a country

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

yeah i love inter milan in it aswell...

countrywise... i would have to say....umm..probably portugal..ronaldo's pace..really handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Aye clubwise definitely Inter, they're so pacey!

And country it'll have to be Brazil, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano and Ronaldo all on one team. Pure sex!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

Slurms wrote:
    And country it'll have to be Brazil, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano and Ronaldo all on one team.

Agreed Brilliant to play with.
    No major favourite club teams I ilke to keep changing

Going back to PES3 I used to love playing with Athletico Madrid Torres up front My friends banned my from playing with them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

club inter milan and country brazil - as others have indicated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

For a bit of a challenge i usually pick:
    club: Ajax - Ibrahimovic,Van der vaart,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭footballcrazy

ibrahimovic plays for juve you cheater.

a good **** team if you know what i mean are iran.no messing.their striker wins every header and karimi is the exact same as cristiano ronaldo if not better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Ac Milan And England Or Holland...brazil Are Good But Way To Dodgy At The Back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

juve for sure

Nedved,Del Piero,Trezeuget are lethal up front and Buffon is as solid as they come in nets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Liverpool. With the right formation their electric.

Hyppia and carragher win every header at the back.
    Gerrard breaks it up in the middle assisted by Alonso on the right Risse dartin up the left.

Unlike in reality Kewell has a wicked turn of pace and
    Cisse's like lightening!

As good as a team is their only as good as the player controlling em!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Club: Inter or Juve

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

the mighty french for me(i know that ll go down a storm due to the current climate)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Any club with Sinisa Mijhailovic, free kick and red card expert! So for PES 3 it was Lazio, PES 4 the afformentioned Inter Milan, and of couse the Yugoslavs for International selection. One of my favourites in PES 4 are Classic Germany, Gunther Netzer and Pierre "The Genius" Litbarski are legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

has to be holland. amazing in defence - cocu, stam and davids are legends. ruud in attack is unreal. he always scores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 endoftheline

i'm gonna say barcelona with the right tactics. only problem is etoo is so so poor in the game. my tactic is usually give the ball to ronaldinho.

international i loved nigerian in pes3 for there pace, now it's between sweden or the ukraine. the ukraine have great attackers, (except for rebrov) shev and vorobei bang in the goals. problem with brazil is roberto carlos. plays too high up the pitch, usually i just push him back a bit, but then ya miss him in attack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

I wouldn't pick any of the teams listed tbh.

As a club I'd pick Aresnal and a country I'd pick Germany

Fusion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Manchester United with a wide formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I've changed from Inter to AC Milan.

Kaka is immense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

For pure fun and skill i'd have to pick Brazil as a country, but when everyone except for dida bombs forward it can leave you open at times.

Juve are good for long range shots but i'd have to pick AC Milan for pure overall class.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i'd say real madrid, got an update that had woodgate and owen there, so i drop raul, put on owen, and get zidane to feed through balls to himself and ronaldo.. beckham for free kicks and corners, casillas isnt too bad between the sticks either..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Real Betis for club. never really used the 4-3-3 formation before, and their pretty good at it. For country, Italy.
    ibrahimovic plays for juve you cheater
    He was never moved in 4, he's called Zlatan and is on the Ajax list.
    Mijhailovic, free kick and red card expert!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Juventus & Holland

Good balanced teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Italy or France for national

AC Milan,Real Madrid,Inter and Man U for club

Advertisement